Monday, September 04, 2006

Abhishek Rates His ´KANK´ Performance Better Than ´Sarkar´

It may come as a surprise to many that Abhishek Bachchan finds his performance in Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' better as compared to that of 'Sarkar'.

Giving the reason Abhishek says , " I'd choose 'KANK' because an actor should improve on a daily basis . If you're not an observer and if you're not trying to improve on a daily basis , your creativity will stagnate and that's suicidal for an actor . Your endeavour should be to be a better actor than you were yesterday . There are innumerabale ways to perform a scene and one should try to discover those ways . Based on that , 'Sarkar' released last year in July and a year later 'KANK' released . By merit of those 365-odd days , I've improved . I'd like to believe that my best performance is my last performance ."

Source: Planet Bollywood

No comments: